In the US, Android’s market share has stabilized somewhere around 50% of the smartphone market, mainly because the iPhone’s market share has grown when the iPhone became available on Sprint. It’s also because other companies such has RIM still have a pretty significant market share in US despite the corporation’s seemingly imminent buyout vs.
Read the original:
Android’s market share in Spain rises to astounding 84%
- Sony Ericsson Porting its Android UI Skin to Two New Feature Phones
- Sony Ericsson takes a loss in Q4 2012 results
- Smartphone shipments overtake feature phones in China for the first time, thanks to Android
- Samsung: 25 million phones with Carrier IQ; other devices have ‘dormant’ code
- Rogers LTE coverage expands around Montreal
- For First Time Ever, Android Accounts for Half of All Smartphone Sales
- Virgin Mobile to offer unlimited talk and text $40 PayLo plan
- Is Silicon Valley Apple-Centric?
- CONFIRMED: China Now Has 1 Billion Mobile Phone Users
- Sony Ericsson brand to be phased out in mid-2012; Sony goes all Android